Office Visits -- Some fees apply
Contracted Employment Physicals & Mantoux (TB) Testing
- TD $40.00
- TDAP $60.00
-- Appointments are necessary
Immunization Clinics -- appointments are necessary
We are not open on holidays
- TDAP shot is available for children 11 years to 18 years
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine is available for children from ages 12 months to 18 years if they have not had the Chicken Pox Disease.
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine is suggested for girls ages 9 to 18 years to help prevent cervical cancer.
- Meningococcal Vaccines is offered for children ages 11 to 18 years.
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine is offered from October to June for children ages 6 months to 18 years.
We follow the basic Childhood Immunization Schedules set up by the Nebraska Department of Health, Division of Communicable Diseases.
Vaccination Information Sheets are available in multiple languages.
Please call our office at 1-402-987-2164 if you have any questions and to set up appointments
For further information contact the Center for Disease Control's